We can provide a free in-home, no obligation estimate for the services that your move will require. A LaPorte Moving Consultant will estimate the weight and cubic footage of your shipment to be sure that we are giving an accurate estimate and detailing the requirements of your move.
During this time, our Moving Consultant will complete a Quality Assurance Certificate with you confirming that we have gone over all of these details with you:
- how estimated costs were calculated
- how your shipment will be cared for and moved to your new location
- how the schedule of services is determined
- when you can expect to hear from your move driver
- how your belongings will be catalogued
- explanation of transit protection plans
- explanation of unpacking services
- explanation of the payment options available on your move
We stay in contact with you regarding your requirements after your booking. You will receive a confirmation letter from us either via email or regular mail. To be sure that everything is on track, and to see if you require anything further, we will also call you a few days prior to moving day to check in.
We can do a full pack of your entire home, or simply pack the fragile items for you.
Should you wish to perform your own packing, we do have all the materials you would need to do so.
Our crews will be at your home to assist with all of the moving tasks as outlined with your moving consultant. Our professional moving crew will be equipped with furniture blankets, dollies and any tools required to handle any of the disassembly and assembly necessary to ensure your goods are transported safely.
At your new home, the crew will take your direction as to where the items are to be relocated so that everything is ready for you in their new rooms. Any items that were taken apart, will be reassembled.